Anthony Liska (B.Optom)
About Anthony Liska
Anthony Liska B.Optom. (Uni Melb) - Optometrist
Optometrist Anthony Liska (BOptom) provides ortho-k contact lenses in Melbourne. Anthony completed his optometry degree at the University of Melbourne in 1995. He currently works at OPSM in Melton.
Since 2006, Anthony has been providing Paragon CRT (ortho-k) lenses. He chooses to use the high quality brand Paragon CRT® therapeutic lenses which will gently and non-surgically reshape your corneas as you sleep.
Anthony is a member of the Orthokeratology Society of Oceania.
Why do I need regular follow up consultations?
Contact lenses are foreign bodies in the eye which interact with your eye. For this reason they must be regularly monitored by your optometrist during aftercare visits to ensure that there are no complications and your eye's health are at their optimum.
During these visits, your optometrist Anthony Liska will:
- Check whether the lenses fit properly.
- Check your vision and check that the contact lenses are still the correct optical power.
- Check the contact lens for deposits and tears.
- Check the surface of the eyes for scratches or reactions to contact lens wear.
- Advise you on how frequently you need to have contact lens aftercare visits.